• Subscribe
  • What are the things i can do in this site

Dedic
    3 replies
    How's it going? I'm new here and i want to know what are the things that this site offers. Have ever had an experience you wanna share? Or maybe something that i can use to learn a little bit more about this site. I'm open to new ideas.

Replies

Siena Romes
    Find new products and gaining your product attention.
    Rich Watson
    Mainly getting your product out there and gaining recognition or credibility for successful launches. Community is where you can find content from other 'makers' that might help your journey. If I'm being really honest, I feel most of the community is used for getting your name out there so when you launch your product others will see you associated to that launch and helps boost it or return a better result
    Launching soon!
    Here is how you can use this platform more effectively. 1) If you are developing or have developed a SAAS product, you can launch it here to get more exposure and visibility. 2) You can discover numerous new and exciting valuable products. 3) PH has an exceptional community where you can learn from others' journeys which will help you in your journey.