• Subscribe
  • What are the struggles that you have encountered during your product launch preparations?

Austin Armstrong
    8 replies

Replies

Sarah Mooney
    I wouldn't even know where to start. This 'coming soon' feature now really makes a difference though.
    Kshetez Vinayak
    Oh man, where do I even start? πŸ˜… The biggest struggle I'm facing as I gear up for my AI startup launch this month is the constant context-switching. One minute I'm deep in code, squashing bugs and optimizing algorithms. The next, I'm crafting marketing copy or tweaking our landing page design. Then boom, I'm in networking mode, like right now in these PH discussions, trying to build connections and gather insights. My brain feels like it's doing mental gymnastics all day! Anyone else prepping for launch and feeling this multi-role madness? Would love to hear how you're managing it. Or hey, if you're also launching soon and want to swap tips or just have someone who gets the struggle, let's connect! πŸš€
    My3 Murthy
    @kshetez_vinayak I feel you, I have cofounders who are taking care of the tech & i still feel the pains of context switching between the various projects. Sent a follow- let's chat!
    Ahmet Can Aslan
    BeforeSunset AI
    Launching soon!
    One major struggle is coordinating all the moving pieces - development, marketing, sales, support - to align for a smooth launch. Another challenge is managing unexpected issues that inevitably arise, requiring quick thinking and adaptability to keep things on track.
    Filippo Calabrese
    In my case it was the language barrier regarding the production of the explanatory video. I speak English regularly, but being a native Italian speaker, my pronunciation of some words is definitely incorrect. Definitely something I should work on. Anyway, in the end I managed to work it out with a modicum of AI and my video came out regularly just 24 hours after the launch of RecruitPage :D
    My3 Murthy
    What a solid question- Following this thread! Thanks for asking Austin!
    Thomas
    One of the biggest struggles during our product launch prep was balancing feature development with creating a solid marketing plan.