• Subscribe
  • What are the Powerful Onboarding Process Examples?

Naime Yel
    7 replies
    After months of screening resumes, interviewing candidates, and negotiating an offer, you’re just starting the employer-employee relationship and your new hire’s success depends on what happens next.

Replies

Steve Lou
    I think regular check-ins with the new employee are key. On top of that, if you could set some coffee dates between the new hire and people from other departments, that would help the person feel part of the company's culture.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    I think this is where lots of teams drop the ball. There is nothing worse than a candidate being proverbially out to lunch on their first day with minimal guidance. I always used to block off their direct report's calendar for the first three afternoons of the week in order to be certain they left for the day with a positive and impactful experience. Many departments look at HR as a burden (recruitment / interviewing included) so empowering them to make time for the training and development component was always a huge win for morale and to make sure gaps were minimal.
    Johny burg
    Set up regular check-ins. This ensures that they're getting the support they need.
    Pairing with a mentor. Pair new hires with a mentor who can help them learn the ropes and answer their questions. This is a great way for new hires to get up to speed quickly and build relationships.
    André J
    Mobbin has nice ones. totally worth 8$ a month if your a product maker
    zehra
    meet the team session, giving them a buddy to work together, engage as much as possible witht the team members to make them feel welcome. predefined onboarding steps. 🙌🏻