• Subscribe
  • What are the most underrated products on product hunt that deserve more attention

Oyinkansola Robiat
    32 replies

Replies

Alicia Klein
    I’d say tools that focus on mental health often get overlooked. There’s a meditation app I found on Product Hunt that’s super simple but works wonders. It doesn’t get nearly enough attention compare to all the techy stuff!
    Faith Christopher
    Several underrated products on Product Hunt have been highlighted by users as deserving more attention: Supademo SEOWind Jika.io flutter
    Oyinkansola Robiat
    @faith_christopher hmm , why do you feel they are underrated, what are their potentials?
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I feel like a lot of people are underestimating https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Grover Reeves
    I think some educational app are seriously underrated. There's a language learning tool on Product Hunt that doesn’t have the buzz it should but does a fantastic job at personalized learning. Definitely deserves more attention.
    Oyinkansola Robiat
    @grover_reeves what is the name of the App pls?
    Zackary Mooney
    Always I am surprised that sustainability focused products don’t get the spotlight they deserve. There’s one I use that helps track carbon footprints, and it’s such a powerful tool but doesn’t seem to get the buzz.
    Karl Mechkin
    @zackary_mooney I hope, that our sustainability launch will go decent. Would be nice to gain some traction to reach a critical mass of positive impact as soon as possible. Maybe you'd be interested in supporting our launch and bringing in some environmentally conscious folks?
    Oyinkansola Robiat
    @zackary_mooney hmmm I agree on this, this niche is very important, our environment matters a lot, these products will help us make choices that benefit both ourselves and the environment….those sustainability focused app truly deserve the spotlight
    Oyinkansola Robiat
    @karl_mechkin congratulations on your upcoming launch, you can share the link for us to give our support during your launch
    Karl Mechkin
    @oyinkansola_robiat Here is our link: https://www.producthunt.com/products/green-wedge You can access it also by clicking "Launching soon!" flair by my profile handle.
    Jason Scott
    I found a time tracking tool that helps freelancers manage projects seamlessly, but it’s flying under the radar. It’s one of the best out there for anyone juggling multiple clients.
    Emma Walsh
    Some of lesser known design tools are gems. I found one that streamlines the whole wireframing process, but it didn’t blow up like others. It’s great for UI/UX designers.
    Eric Spencer
    Productivity tools with minimal hype but huge impact deserve more love. There was this daily planner app I stumbled upon that organizes my tasks perfectly. It's not flashy, but it’s super effective.
    Cassidy Doyle
    A minimalist note-taking app,It helps you jot down ideas quickly without distractions, perfect for those who loves simplicity nd focus
    Magnolia Morgan
    A smart water bottle,Tracks your hydration levels and reminds you to drink water throughout the day, a small gadget with a big impact on your health
    Ruth Funmilayo
    I have been using Scribe for a while, and it’s fantastic for note-taking and transcription. It’s underrated but really delivers on its promises.
    Martina Clements
    I think some of the lesser-known productivity tools on Product Hunt deserve more attention.
    Martina Clements
    There are several innovative startup tools that fly under the radar. For instance, niche project management or specialized design tools that aren’t mainstream yet often offer great value.
    Alexander Galitsky
    ‘Mine’ - everyone
    Nicholas Alexander Green
    Supabase is a personal favorite of mine that I think deserves more attention. It's essentially an open source Firebase alternative that provides a Postgres database with auth, storage, and serverless functions. Great for getting projects off the ground quickly without worrying about infrastructure. SEOWind also looks really promising for automating SEO workflows. Excited to see how these evolve!
    Rahul Parmar
    Look out for hidden gems in Product Hunt’s latest launches—often, innovative tools or unique startups that deserve more attention!
    Ruby Josephine Winters
    BrainySEO is really underrated IMO. It analyzes your content against top-ranking pages and gives keyword & topic suggestions for on-page SEO. Super helpful for optimizing articles & landing pages. Deserves more attention for sure!