What are the most common mistakes that business owners keep making?

Salar Davari
18 replies
let's make a list of common mistakes that business owners should avoid.

Replies

Gulshan Negi
Well, in my personal experience and research, business owners should avoid below things. 1. Poor financial management. 2. Poor planning management. 3. Hiring mistakes. 4. Inconsistency and lack of communication. 5. Lack of marketing Thanks
Xavier JJ
For me, it's thinking that just a good product enough. But perhaps it is just the barrier of entry.
Falling in love with their own ideas
not talking to users enough
Eliza Crescini
In my experience as a social media manager, the most common mistake business owners make on social media is failing to build relationships with their audience. It's not just about posting content, it's about engaging in conversations and showing that you care about what your followers have to say.
Elena Tsemirava
Underestimating the importance of marketing and hoping that a good product sells itself.
Andrii Shekhirev
Some more: ~ Going for VC money too early or just because it's "cool" ~ Choosing a co-founder they don't know well enough ~ Choosing a co-founder who's too similar to them
Niko Germish
One of the common pitfalls ive noticed, and I'm guilty of this too, is spending too much time and money on product development when, in fact, the smart and correct approach would be to invest in marketing and promotion. At the end of the day, it's crucial to show your product to the end users and grab their attention.
Sinan
Neglecting employee well-being: Employee well-being is important for business success. Businesses that neglect employee well-being will likely experience high employee turnover and low productivity. Not focusing on sustainability: Sustainability is becoming increasingly important to consumers, and businesses that are not sustainable will likely lose customers to their competitors.
Jao Japitana
- Overdoing things - Doing a lot of things at the same time, eventually forgetting the primary user concerns - Lack of communication - Lack of marketing - Ignoring the fact that "following" is also a essential in marketing
Jao Japitana
Oh may I ask if you could follow me as well? Thank you