What are the main goals of your Product Hunt launch?

Senthilnathan RM
29 replies
The main goals of your Product Hunt launch can vary depending on numerous factors. So what are yours? Btw, we're launching in a few hours! We're so thrilled. Looking forward to all your feedback and support. ❤️ Sharing our teaser page in the comment section. :)

Replies

Asharib Naseer
Hay! I'm going to launch my product as well here. And my purpose is to showcase my product and attract investor so that I could establish credibility in Amazon FBA market.
@asharib23 , attracting investors? interesting, can work! all the very best.
Check out and subscribe to our teaser page here if you like what you see - https://www.producthunt.com/prod... :)
Gloria G
Wishing you all the best for your Product Hunt launch🚀. The main goals of our launch are to get impression and gain valuable feedback from the Product Hunt community.
Drew_Quinn
we just want more people know more about our products and how it can help them in businesses!
Hemalatha Rajendran
The main goal is to be able to reach our product's intended audience and receive feedback for improvements
Prem Saini
Our major goal is to reach our product's target audience and collect feedback to drive ongoing improvement.
Anna Kasumova
Congrats on the launch! Nice product! My goals here: 1) find customers 2) get the feedback 3) build community
Olena Bomko
Congratulations on your launch! Supported you :) 1. Feedback. 2. New friends. 3. New customers. I think I'll be live on Product Hunt with my The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook. People on PH asked me about it :) Here's a link: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
That's a good question, I think at the end it comes to leads and revenue.
Shivangi Awasthi
Real feedback and users. :)
Shubham Pratap Singh
Congratulations on the launch🎉
Shivam Garg
We simply want more people to be aware of our products and how it could help them in their businesses and other lines of jobs, such as freelancing.
I aimed to attract early users and customers who are interested in AI-powered content marketing solutions. The Product Hunt community can be a valuable source of initial user acquisition. Launching on Product Hunt allowed me to gather feedback from a tech-savvy audience and validate your AI content marketing product's concept and value proposition. This input can guide product improvements and future developments.
Capucine Carvalho
de pouvoir sélectionné des testeurs en corrélation avec l'application qui sors bientôt pour faire un lancement incroyable mais également pour étendre une communauté.
Iya Mendoza
The main goals of our Product Hunt launch are to showcase our innovative logo design platform to a broader audience, gather valuable user feedback for further improvements, and connect with potential users and partners who share our passion for accessible and creative branding solutions. For more info, you can visit our website Logomakerr.ai.
Viktoriia Namozova
For my partner and me, as indie developers, launching on Product Hunt is a great way to get noticed by early supporters and create excitement around our product. It helps us get a strong start and build interest in what we're making.
Aden Will
collect feedback from users
Evelyn
Get featured on Product Hunt's homepage.This would be a dream come true! It would help me reach even more people and get my product in front of the right eyes
Ken Wu
Build hype, build community, build waitlist. Wylo looks really cool!
Mark Amouzgar
We aim to increase awareness about our products and find our beta users :)