What are the limitations of GPT-4 ?

Abhishek Ambad
6 replies
I haven't seen any limit. like organizing, staffing, scheduling, analyzing, translating, coding, building, and everything we can do in gpt-4. just need to ask twisted questions to chatgpt. let me know, what are the limitations you have seen of gpt-4 ?

Replies

Sunny Kumar
Lack of emotional intelligence
Well, I tried asking GPT-4 for dating advice and it just told me to upgrade to GPT-5. So I guess its limitations include lacking a human touch and a sense of humor 😂
Arpan
GPT-4 still faces challenges in understanding context-dependent nuances, potential biases in its training data, and the need for significant computing resources for training and inference.
Jamie Kim
I am Korean. So the first time I typed Korean, but GPT was not well understood. But it understands English well. As far as I know, the accuracy is also known to be rather low at about 74% based on chat GPT4.
Vivek Tiwari
I think it continues to remain very archaic. It's coding capabilities have been (I suspect), intentionally capped by OpenAI. And it keeps on giving ethical lectures on some prompts. At least Chat-GPT does.