What are the latest trends in social media marketing?

Austin Armstrong
17 replies

Replies

Alex Bozhin
Author's video content
My3 Murthy
Short video content- every social media platform seems to be releasing TikTok style video feed
Namrata Arya
I see long form videos making a come back
Nick Zemlyanskiy
Media platforms became so smart and adaptive.. today it's very hard to recognize whether it's a global trend or your own preferences. Hope I did it right :) - All-level AI integration. Soon we won't recognize whether a piece of content was made by a human or not. - More personal is more valuable. In this AI utopiah, a man is seeking for a man - Rise of astrology, tarot, and similar junk. When the world goes to hell faster than expected, people want simple explanations to boost their confidence a little. - Local activities at rise. Global news are frightening, so people switch to their smaller places. This also opens new opportunities to businesses.
Shadman Nazim
@austinarmstrong Just mentioning the trends that I dont like! - Forcing subscribers to newsletters. - Lives that look like vacations. - Using a million hashtags on every post. - Posting cryptic statuses just to get attention. ๐Ÿ˜‚ - Posing controversial opinions to spark arguments. And if requested for support behaving like someone from a different planet!
Olga Venger
Real-life, authentic, relatable content in terms of content topics, short format on Instagram and long format on TikTok
Kelly Doyle
The latest trends in social media marketing include the rise of ephemeral content (like Stories), the importance of video content, the growth of influencer marketing, the focus on community building, and the increasing use of social commerce features. Keeping an eye on these trends can help businesses stay ahead in their social media strategies.
Renat Gafarov
Of course short videos, but, perhaps, it's not the latest trend already.
Gurkaran Singh
Have you heard about the rise of ephemeral content and interactive features in social media marketing? It's like trying to keep up with memes - constantly evolving but oh so exciting!
Launching soon!
The latest trends in social media marketing include the rise of video content, influencer collaborations, and interactive social media features. How can Contentify help you stay ahead of the curve and efficiently manage these trends in your social media marketing efforts? Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
Kathleen Edwards
The latest trends in social media marketing include using AI for personalized content, creating short-form videos on platforms such as TikTok and Instagram Reels, prioritizing authenticity and transparency, and integrating social commerce for seamless shopping experiences.