• Subscribe
  • What are the key elements of your company culture, and how do you align your employees with it?

Elif Şahinduran
    21 replies
    I think trust and honesty are some of the key elements of a good company culture. What do you think?

Replies

Elisabeth Was
    Our culture has a start-up vibe - we're always throwing ideas around and everyone's super friendly. Plus, we mostly work remotely, which is awesome. We also really value results and fairness, so it's all about meeting our goals and making sure everyone gets recognized for their hard work.
    Elif Şahinduran
    @elisabethw Creating a company culture for remote teams can be especially challenging. Thanks for sharing Elisabeth!
    Elisabeth Was
    @elif_sahinduran Yes, you’re right! It can be particularly challenging, especially in large organizations. If you're interested in workplace cultures, I'd like to recommend Culturama - we're launching on Product Hunt tomorrow. Our research covers 32 industries, 1500 global organizations, and 130 of the most significant workplace issues, providing valuable insights for companies of all sizes. We invite you to check us out and join the conversation.
    Won Park
    We have lunch culture. It helps friendship
    Won Park
    @elif_sahinduran What is your company culture?
    Elif Şahinduran
    @won_park We have gaming sessions on Friday! It’s a fun way to spend time together, and definitely a good way to end the week :)
    Peyt Spencer Dewar
    @won_park and the friendship helps with decision making I’m sure! Elaborate if you can. Is it everyday?
    We eat lunch together every day :)
    Richard Gao
    Only have 2 co-founders for evoke-app.com right now haha No need to align, we all share the same culture currently
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I think it is crucial to give people the opportunity to do the things that make sense to them. Anyway, they should defend their idea as it supports their argument skills.
    Roberto Gómez - Scalar.so
    No bullshit culture. Having trust, teamwork and hard work written on the wall doesn’t make sense. It should be something more specific that you can explain why its important for your company. Also, those things have to be seen everyday specially in the founders and CLevel and be ingrained in some company rituals (e.g. If your value is ownership, you should evaluate that on the yearly performance evaluation, and also, yous shouldnt have many approval committies) otherwise you wont have a strong culture.
    Areab Shuaib
    I've been adamant about tasked based work rather than time-based. Meaning instead then pushing employees to login to during a fixed time during the day, I instead work on the modal in which they have been assigned a task on Asana and they work at their discretion from home. I encourage them to ask if they get stuck somewhere so work doesn't halt. All of my team is working from home and I've had great success in this modal.
    Antoine Descamps
    - Fast continuous learning - Efficient execution - Open communication - Kindness - Customer oriented development - Do it mentality Check out our culture page to learn more :) https://www.notion.so/inkdropai/...
    Gabriel Romero
    We treat each other as grown ups! You have freedom but are accountable for getting things done!
    Neal Woolery
    Equally important to us are achieving our goals and giving due credit to everyone who deserves it.
    Elif Şahinduran
    We are launching Predictor Games by Guul! Predictor Games by Guul is live now: https://www.producthunt.com/post... You can play Football, Formula 1, Oscars and Eurovision Prediction Games with your team in Slack and Microsoft Teams (coming in April!) Let me know what you think!