• Subscribe
  • What are the key elements for a successful launch on Product Hunt?

Neder Ghadhab
    13 replies
    I rely on the wisdom of the more experienced! Also, If you have any tutorials, videos, papers or other materials available I would be grateful for sharing, which I hope will come in handy for the whole community!

Replies

Yannick
    I'll give you one micro advice from my micro experience, and let the more experienced ones give you the big ones : You should network a little before launching. Like being followed by 50 people. I launched one week after having created my account. I've never been featured.
    Neder Ghadhab
    @mho22 I fully agree. Making community is very important. Often people choose to support you because they met you. Thank you 🙏
    Marilena Nikou
    launching today Xence by Gaspar AI so I will share some feedback tomorrow! One thing is for sure, be engaged in this community and support others, that's the no1 priority!
    Neder Ghadhab
    @marilena_n already done, nice project, looks very interesting! I will take a look at it, it might be useful for my team 😉
    Neder Ghadhab
    @marilena_n Good Luck! I will support your launch!
    Marilena Nikou
    @neder_ghadhab thanks so much! just look for Xence by Gaspar AI today :)
    Marilena Nikou
    @neder_ghadhab yes, check it out and let us know what you think!
    Prem Saini
    Consistency, Connecting with the Community is one of the best advices i could ever give!
    Jake Harrison
    Innovative product itself and good connection with this community!
    Devluc
    - Generous free tier or a completely free product that monetizes differently - Email list which you can blast on launch day - DM list on Twitter and other socials to notify on launch day - Do an email blast and DMs couple of days prior launch to offer preparation time - Launch on working days. PH support might be unavailable on the WE in case you have issues - Focus all important efforts in the first hours, after that they will have little impact - Social audience is mandatory, there is no chance without it - You can collaborate with Hunters but if you plan to launch more products it's worth the risk to launch yourself - Don't invest a lot of time in launch assets, use that for the landing page - Keep your expectations low as luck can be a big factor sometimes
    Neder Ghadhab
    @luciantartea thank you very much, you have been very supportive!
    Rosa Mendoza
    To achieve a successful launch on Product Hunt, several key elements should be considered and incorporated into your strategy. Before the launch, conduct thorough research on Product Hunt. Understand their community, guidelines, and how products are typically received. Familiarize yourself with successful launches to learn from their strategies. Ensure your product solves a real problem and offers a valuable solution. A product with a unique value proposition and a polished user interface will garner more attention and engagement.
    Neder Ghadhab
    @rosa_mendoza Thanks for the advice, I will definitely follow it. I hope I can build the best possible strategy 🙏