What are the current e-commerce business trends and their impact on the industry?

Lodovico Sella
3 replies
We know the developments and changes in the e-commerce sector and how these trends affect companies operating in this field. The industry's future is shaping; let me know your opinions in the comments.

Replies

Amogh Balikai
It has to be AI being used for personalization and scaling. The amount of time a tool like chatGPT saves is phenomenal! I have been building something for this and will be launching it in 2 days!
Rebecca Tany
I think social media shopping will be more essential and live-stream shopping is the new trend
Lodovico Sella
@rebeccatany I agree, social media shopping is becoming increasingly important for businesses. With the rise of e-commerce and the convenience of being able to shop directly from social media platforms, it's no surprise that more and more businesses are turning to social media as a sales channel. Additionally, live-stream shopping is certainly a trend that is gaining momentum. Live-streaming allows businesses to showcase products and interact with customers in real-time, creating a more personal and engaging shopping experience. It will be interesting to see how this trend develops in the future and how businesses adapt to this new way of shopping.