• Subscribe
  • What are the challenges faced by you while using web based AR for an experience?

Swapratim Roy
    2 replies
    I'm Swapratim and this is my first question in PH community. I'm looking to hear some genuine feedback about AR experience. Since web based AR is a new level of experience which is getting popular fast - I'm sure many of you have already tried it before or using it today. I'm curious to hear your experience and generic challenges while using such experience :-)

Replies

Isabella Reed
    Navigating through the unfamiliar terrain of web-based AR has presented quite a few challenges such as latency issues, the limitation of device capabilities, difficulties in integrating AR experiences into existing web platforms, and user discomfort due to prolonged usage, yet I remain undeterred and enthusiastic, eager to overcome these obstacles and unlock the immense potential this technology holds for enhancing user experience.
    Swapratim Roy
    @isabelred13 That's well curated analysis. Yes, all of them are true but the good news is that things are improving. Also this is a fact that app based AR and web based AR have their separate fields of implementation. For example, for gaming, training or for similar long exposure AR experience- app based AR is perfect while web based AR is more apt for short exposure like ads, maketing campaigns, ecommerce related product experience (virtual try on) etc. Being said that, I wish all the very best and really wish that web based AR becomes mainstream soon.