What are the best strategies to launch a product here?

Jamayal Tanweer
10 replies
I am in the process of launching a design studio that focuses on early-stage startups. If there are any case studies or success stories of people who have launched their products successfully through this platform, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share them with me. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Replies

David Morgan
Research your market, build a strong brand, and communicate effectively for a successful product launch.
Tammy Moore
Thorough market research, strong branding, and effective communication are key strategies for a successful product launch.
Jamayal Tanweer
@tmoore_94 With a background in marketing and brand design, I believe I can create a visually cohesive brand. As a newcomer to Product Hunt, my goal is to connect with as many startup founders as possible, introducing them to the value I can bring to their businesses.
Nithin Jawahar
1) Have atleast 2 weeks time ahead of your launch to prepare 2) Create a teaser page and build your notify list by promoting your teaser page on social media and email list 3) Prepare your Product Hunt listing well in advance - taglines, thumbnails, descriptions, images, video and first comment 4) Engage in product hunt discussions to grow your PH profile 5) connect with other makers on social media and ask for their support PS: Creating your Product Hunt listing page can take a lot of time out of your launch. So we've built ProductHuntKit, a handpicked library of 500+ listing inspirations used by top 3 launches of 2023. You can check it here: https://launchpedia.co/product-h...
Jamayal Tanweer
@nithin_jawahar Wow! thanks so much - great insights there and I'll definitely check out the link you've shared.
Neha Khan
Create a strong following on social media. This will help you get the word out about your product and generate interest before you post it on Product Hunt.
Jamayal Tanweer
@neha_khan78 Yea, I am trying to do that on twitter - I think product hunt is pretty cool, so I am targeting early-stage startups.
Neha Khan
@jamayal That's great, I have also built a small family on linked through Product Hunt you can join if you want to https://www.linkedin.com/groups/...
Mei
Prep 6 weeks ahead of your launch. Build a list of allies who can support you with your launch. Create a timeline for what you need to get done pre and post launch. Use Product Hunt as an amplifier not as a launchpad. Do not launch here if you have less than 500 subscribers.
Jamayal Tanweer
@thisismeihere That's very insightful, thank you! You're absolutely right about leveraging Product Hunt as an amplifier. My main goal is to connect with founders and gain a deeper understanding of the challenges they encounter when building a remarkable brand. I'll continue reaching out to more founders and, hopefully, make some valuable connections along the way.