• Subscribe
  • What are the best places to meet a business mentor?

Antoni Kozelski
    7 replies
    Hey product hunters. Usually, the best places to meet a business mentor are industry events, conferences, and networking gatherings where professionals and entrepreneurs gather to share knowledge and experiences.

Replies

Tuy Pin
    If we talk about United States, there are multiple cities and places to meet a business mentors. Likewise, San Diego is a hub of business mentors and entrepreneurs. It's my opinion according to my experience. You may agree or disagree.
    André J
    Antler.co or just asking people on Linked in. Most won't say no.
    Yannell Selman
    In my opinion, it’s usually your manager or a professor! I think it’d be pretty hard to meet a mentor at a conference or networking event. You can ask for follow up meetings from those, maybe ask them to be advisors and convert that to mentorship! We have a ton of advisors for our burnout prevention app (Burnout Bot! Launching today - just 30 mins left!) and they’ve been super helpful in thought partnership there!
    Fabian Maume
    https://www.growthmentor.com/ is quite good. You can also try to connect with mentors directly on Linkedin. Hashtag feeds are a nice way to identify influential people in some niche.
    Andrea T Portillo
    For me it was graduate school. Otherwise, at networking events, particularly those where it doesn't feel too forced.