• Subscribe
  • What are the best days to launch on PH?

Steffi Nicolaïdes
    21 replies

Replies

Alexander Galitsky
    Typically the very first days of the waxing moon 🌖 perform the best
    Rahul Parmar
    The best days to launch on Product Hunt are Tuesday and Wednesday.
    Steffi Nicolaïdes
    @rahulparmar2405 have you upvoted on one of these days?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    It depends on what you want. Higher chances to be a top product – the weekends (less competition, but also are more outside so maybe they will miss your request to upvote). To be more seen – higher traffic during the work week so you can be visible to more possible users. All in all: Monday – Thursday = Higher traffic Friday – Sunday = Lower traffic
    Steffi Nicolaïdes
    @busmark_w_nika yes I agree with you! on the week-end, I also see that products are more B2C than B2B
    YanXu
    I chose Thursday.
    Steffi Nicolaïdes
    @yanxu and is there lots of traffic that day?
    YanXu
    @steffi_nicolaides Honestly I chose to release on Thursday because I wanted to avoid releasing with a big group
    Steffi Nicolaïdes
    @yanxu because they are often on the Wednesdays or Tuesdays is that what you mean?
    Ronald Young
    I usually aim to launch on Tuesdays or Wednesdays for max exposure. Mondays people are still getting into the work week groove, and Fridays traffic drops off as folks start their weekend. Midweek is the sweet spot to catch the community when they're most engaged and likely to check out what's new on PH.
    Steffi Nicolaïdes
    @ronaldmmm oh yes I see exactly what you mean! what about Thursdays then?
    Nikola Djordjevic
    @steffi_nicolaides Tuesday or Wednesday is prime time for PH launches, but be ready for stiff competition.
    Steffi Nicolaïdes
    @djordjevic_nikola yes I see lots of products on those days... I'm struggling finding a date! for the end of October
    Nikola Djordjevic
    @steffi_nicolaides Haha, picking a launch date is like choosing a parking spot there’s always a 'perfect' one, but it’s taken! 😅 But hey, as long as you believe in your product, any date can be the right one! 🚀
    Ludovica Eleazer
    I guess everyone’s settled into their routine by then and more likely to explore new products.
    Indiana Joshi
    I always thought Fridays would be good, but it looks like mid-week is where it’s at. Thanks for sharing these insights!
    Dashik Boeloepnaandong Amos
    Interesting results! I’ll definitely consider launching on a Wednesday based on this data.
    Diane J McGee
    i have seen the most success lunching on Tuesday it seems like more people are active early in the week
    Charlee Cruz
    Wednesday worked well for me its mid week,so people re more settled into their routine
    George C Lynn
    . I think avoid Friday foe sure people re winding down,nd enggement drops offf
    Lucas Benjamin Foster
    Tuesdays and Wednesdays seem to be the top picks for launching on PH from what I've seen. Curious to hear other people's experiences launching on different days of the week and how it impacted visibility/traction. Has anyone found success launching on a Monday or Friday for example?