• Subscribe
  • What are the benefits of building in public and sharing your process with others?

Pinar Engur
    7 replies
    Building in public involves sharing your work and process with others, whether through social media, blog posts, or public updates. Do you think it has benefits for your process? Are you building your product in public?

Replies

Aqeel
    Building in public can help to create a sense of momentum and progress, as you can celebrate small wins and milestones along the way, which can help to motivate you and your team.
    It creates a loyal community for you but of course, it has a lot of downsides. For example, you have to share bad news too.
    Vladimir Malyavko
    100% it has beneftis, try to start building in public. Also, try different communities like WIp.co or mmntm.build
    Nuno Reis
    Well, it has benefits for you when it comes to transparency and people being n board with what you are doing. But even more than that you bring value to those who see oyu and build around you. You truly bring value to a community.
    Andreas Møller
    For toddle.dev it has helped us build a stronger community, which is a key factor in toddle becomming a success
    Hossein Yazdi
    Whenever I've seen someone helping others including sharing an awesome tutorial about his expertise or his work process, I've noticed that they had benefited much more. As far as I've seen, the benefits were mostly audience growth, customer relationships, engagement, and more.
    Rudy Banks
    Building in public helps me be a better communicator and helps improve product clarity.