• Subscribe
  • What are the AI tools that you use everyday in your work/life now?

Tim Liao
    19 replies

Replies

Fredrik Skatland
    ChatGPT and GitHub Copilot (considering switching to supermaven).
    Aaron Hays
    I use ChatGPT on a daily basis, and Notion if their AI portion counts.
    Morgane Granier
    ChatGPT, Notion, Folk and Lemlist 🔥 Rask.ai too when I need multilingual videos
    Richard Reis
    AI Document Translator
    AI Document Translator
    ChatGPT and Claude 3.5 Sonnet
    Tim Liao
    @richardreeze thanks for sharing! what different using scenario between ChatGPT and Claude 3.5 Sonnet?
    Richard Reis
    AI Document Translator
    AI Document Translator
    @timliao I usually rely on GPT-4o for most things. But when it can’t handle something, I try Claude 3.5 Sonnet instead (which succeeds... most times). If both can't do it, I add the task to my "try again when GPT-5 drops" list 🙃
    Sagara Pradipta
    Chat gpt to do work
    Nikhil Wad
    I use ChatGPT and ReplyPulse.com
    Tim Liao
    @thenikhilwad wow do you know some chrome plug-in AI like Monica AI, which can help you use AI to write or reply on web browser? I wonder what's the different experience from ReplyPluse.com.
    Azza Shahid
    I use Connectgenie AI.
    Tim Liao
    @azza_shahid thanks for sharing. what's your using scenario of Connectgenie AI?
    Aymen Yaqoob
    ChatGPT and ConnectGenie AI !!!
    Tim Liao
    @aymen_yaqoob Cool! Never heard ConnectGenie AI before. Just check the website. I'curious that what the main purpose of people using ConnectGenie AI?
    Hibba Shahid
    My current work task is all about engagement on LinkedIn! To streamline my efforts, I’m using ConnectGenie AI as my assistant tool.
    Hasan Mahmood
    Using chatGPT, Claude and ConnectGenie AI almost on daily basis
    JK
    In my daily work and life, I frequently use several AI tools to enhance productivity and creativity. One of my go-to tools is @writemeai which helps streamline my writing tasks with ease. Additionally, I rely on various AI-powered scheduling assistants and language models to stay organized and efficient. These tools collectively boost my workflow, making my day-to-day activities more manageable and effective.