• Subscribe
  • 🚀🚀What are some unique insights about building and launching amazing products you've learnt along

Aryan
    8 replies
    Hello to all the amazing builders, I am Aryan and currently building a product that makes communities better and more fun for all of you all. One unique insight I've come across is that one should focus on building an audience for their product right from the start. The constant feedback loop, MVP validation and having an early set of adopters always helps.

Replies

Joseph Raj
    Good question! I would be happy to get the answer of this. :)
    Sameer
    Completely Agreed! Something I have been learning while working as a developer is to focus on getting the MVP out as soon as possible, stop fretting over features that are not that important and focus on speed.
    Kristoffer Bindesbøll
    I am in a startup, where we are currently lving on investments from the Danish Innovation fond, and 7 Danish business angels. What did the trick for us are two things: - A good idea - The right team We didnt have the MVP ready when we talked to the first 2 business angels, but they understood the idea, and liked our team, since we go way back and had a job together earlier where we can guarantee we know each other and how we work under pressure. But, one of the things I have heard several times through our proces is, start by goinf out to the segment you believe will be your customers and tell them your value proposition, and if they say "Hey, that is something I would pay for, and they ask when it can be ready, you give them an estimate on a date, where you believe you can be ready if you work 18 hours a day on the product, and then you go home and do it. Get any inputs from the potential buyer and implement that into the product. So, DONT build the product and then go and ask if someone will buy it. Tell them that you can do it, and if they are interested, go home and work like crazy getting it done. Also reach out to as many different innovation fonds, private investors etc as possible. Spend the time on preparing and going to the meetings. all of a suddenly someone will see the value of your idea. And you must be willing to put a lot of time into it with the risk of getting no outcome maybe in the first 1-2-3-4 years. And be sharp on your value proposition. If you are woken up at night, you should be able to tell it instantly, uncluding the financials and the business plan. Hope this provides some value to you. K
    Rushil Chawla
    Well I certainly believe that building a product and getting it out in the market is much greater in value when compared to just brainstorming with the idea. This is where quick execution comes in ,having a small sense of validity followed by getting the mvp out for trial and feedback is the best way to build in this era. To come to your other point ,Its a big yes ,Communities are going to be the selling point for all the business in the near future. Infact most of the companies are now trying to form their own communities in order to keep their customer base engaged enough.