What are some totally free and new #Shopify alternatives?

Abhishek Jha
5 replies
We all hunters, makers dream of making a platform like Amazon, Flipkart, etc. But, this Shopify is pretty annoying and high-priced! Could any of my friends suggest me some new and free Shopify alternatives? Thanks, A random tech guy

Replies

Joe Shestak
If you are familiar with wordpress I think WooCommerce would be the best alternative for Shopify as it is an open-source plugin designed to transform WordPress websites and blogs into custom ecommerce websites. WooCommerce developers can assist you in building and engaging customers with great experiences. https://www.biztechcs.com/woocom...
Mikko Seppä
There's a free version of Ecwid, but it does have some limitations. I don't know your use case, but it might be an option. I'm building a commerce app that let's you sell anything (product, services, digital goods) for anybody (b2b,b2c) through your existing website. We'll have a free version out later this spring, but unfortunately it's not there yet.
Mikko Seppä
@abhishek_jha14 Cool! I'll bump you up on the waiting list and make sure you're one of the first ones that get to play with it!