• Subscribe
  • What are some tips for successfully launching on Product Hunt?

Shaur ul Asar
    12 replies

Replies

Building community and engaging with it :)
    Shaur ul Asar
    MYND
    MYND
    Launching soon!
    @sandradjajic any ideas regarding building a strong community?
    Upen V
    Zero To Founder
    Zero To Founder
    I have done multiple product launches and wrote my experiences and some pointers here https://microsaashq.com/insights...
    Shaur ul Asar
    MYND
    MYND
    Launching soon!
    @upen946 awesome job 👍
    Justin McGill
    AI Detector by CaS
    AI Detector by CaS
    Plan your launch very carefully. Identify the best day and time to launch 🚀
    Pranab Buragohain
    @jus10mcgill while that is something one must do, I must admit having seen a lot of near-instant launches enjoying decent success.
    Kseniya Avtukhovich
    Plan ahead: Give yourself plenty of time to prepare for your launch on Product Hunt. Set a clear launch date, create a plan for promoting your launch, and make sure your product is ready for the spotlight. Build relationships: Connect with other Product Hunt users and engage with the community before your launch. Optimize your listing: Make sure your Product Hunt listing is well-crafted and engaging. Include clear and concise information about your product, a compelling tagline, and eye-catching visuals. Engage with the community: Be active on Product Hunt during your launch and engage with the community. Respond to comments, answer questions, and thank users for their support. Leverage social media: Use social media to promote your launch and drive traffic to your Product Hunt listing. Share updates, teasers, and behind-the-scenes content to build excitement and anticipation. Follow up: After your launch, follow up with the community and thank them for their support. Share updates on your progress and respond to any feedback or questions that arise. I believe this is the best strategy :)