What are some strategies you use to maintain a work-life balance, and how do you prioritize between

Shreyas Iyer
4 replies
When you're working on a startup or your own project, finding the balance between work and personal life can be challenging. To prevent burnout, it's essential to have a good work-life balance. What techniques have you found helpful in achieving this balance? What are your best/favorite tips? Excited to hear your thoughts below!

Replies

Deep Dave
I think mine has to be time-boxing after-work hour schedules and using productivity apps like UseMotion in the process. Would not say it has dramatically changed how much time I save but has definitely contributed to me staying a tad bit more organized!
Eden
Quit while you're ahead! Often we just keep working and working until we can't anymore, I think the best time to stop is when you're just getting going so it's easy to know where to start the next day
Navin Peiris
Mine is to block out time in my calendar for deep work as well as things I want to do like exercise, reading, networking etc. I’m not too fussed if something doesn’t happen at the right time or if one overflows to another block, but it serves as a nice reminder that you should probably be doing this other thing and forces you to make a deliberate decision if you don’t. Just started recently but it’s going really well so far.
Steve Perez
I have tried building an audience on LinkedIn and have seen promising results in terms of increased brand awareness.