What are some social media tricks that not a lot of people knows?

Ezgi Yeğinaltay
10 replies
As someone who loves exploring social media strategies, there are a few tricks that I've discovered which not a lot of people know about. One of them is the power of user-generated content (UGC). Encouraging your audience to create and share content related to your brand not only boosts engagement but also helps in building a sense of community. Another trick I've found effective is leveraging the use of hashtags strategically. Researching and using relevant and trending hashtags can increase the visibility of your posts and attract a wider audience. Now, I'm curious to know, what are some social media tricks that you know that not a lot of people are aware of? I'm always open to learning new strategies and tactics to improve my social media presence.

Replies

Wavezz
Great tricks! Adding to the hashtag strategy you mentioned... recently read more is more when it comes to IG. Posts that have the most engagement typically have close to the 30 hashtag max.
Dilan Aydın
Especially for B2C companies, creating a series of posts can be highly advantageous. By delivering your content in a serialized format, you can effectively captivate your audience and keep them eagerly anticipating each new installment, much like how fans eagerly await the next episode of their favorite series. To make the most of this strategy, it's crucial to maintain a consistent publishing schedule by releasing new content on the same day each week or month. For instance, you might consider sharing monthly affirmations or weekly industry news updates.
Marina Guastavino
It might seem "shady", but post that state something incorrect get A LOT of engagement, from users correcting the mistake. Even something silly like posting "crazy Wednesday today" on a Friday.
Othmane Khadri
Read the comments from your niche creators. This will provide you with all the insights you need to position yourself properly and use the right words to call the most urgent pain point experienced. @ezgiyeginaltay
Debajit Sarkar
Audience & Algorithm To succeed in social media marketing, you need to pay attention to two key factors: your audience and the algorithm. By creating content that appeals to your audience you'll feed your content more into the algorithm.
roger daniel
"close friends" feature on Instagram for exclusive content
JD
1- Collaborate with other users in your niche to expand your audience. 2- Engage with your audience by responding to comments and messages, and asking for feedback on your posts.
Phyllis Coleman
There are a few social media tricks that not a lot of people know about that can be incredibly useful for improving your social media presence. One trick is to use the "pin" feature on Twitter to pin an important tweet to the top of your profile, making it more visible to visitors. Another trick is to use LinkedIn's "Publishing" feature to create long-form content and establish yourself as a thought leader in your industry.