What are some personal strategies you use to maintain your mental health?

Arif Woozeer
24 replies

Replies

Philippe Denier
Sport everyday. Else just make sure I note down all my tasks so that I don't get stressed out thinking I forgot something.
Adithyan Selvaraj
1. Fixing the sleep schedule 2. Hear music while working on repetitive tasks 3. Reduce screen time and talk with real people
Ermina Pezerović
Music - so calming and healing, taking a walk, writing a diary and sometimes just staring at the ceiling.
Ceren Ersöz
Staying active with daily walks Journaling Playing video games
Arif Woozeer
@cerenersoz I love journaling. I use Kura Kura for my daily journals. Are there any apps that you use for journaling too?
Arif Woozeer
@adithyan What's your thought about Day one app so far?
Moaz Ahmad
Launching soon!
Meditation, Using the weekend for enjoyment and have a sleep schedule.
Sylvester Jalnaiz
1.) Take breaks throughout the day 2.) Have adequate sleep (I aim for at least 8 hours of sleep per day) 3.) I do some jogging/running after work (really therapeutic) 4.) Have occasional chitchats with your friends and family
Arif Woozeer
@sylvester_jalnaiz having enough rest and workouts not just improves mental health but the overall quality of life as well.
Marvin Mändle
Meditation and a walk in the morning, when the weather is good. Breaks during the day and some exercise in the evening. I think the most important thing is to use social media as little as possible!
Sravani Kaipa
1. Maintining daily routine 2. Exercising or doing yoga regularly 3. Find a hobby which can release stress
Harper
I practice regular exercise and ensure I get enough sleep. Spending time with family and taking breaks from work also help a lot.
Gerald Don
Awake on time Eat on time Work on time Spend time with your loved ones Sleep on time
Gurkaran Singh
Maintaining my mental health is like debugging code - I take regular breaks, practice mindfulness to declutter my thoughts, and prioritize self-care like updating my system software!
Ann Lopez
After I got on a car accident my mental health kinda gone bad. I am even had a depression because a car accident was really massive I would say. Thx God everyone still alive but It impacted on me really bad and my doctor recommend me to do sports. It is really what helped me except of meds of course