• Subscribe
  • What are some of the best dev tools launched in 2024?

flo merian
    13 replies
    what are the best developer tools launched on Product Hunt this year from your perspective? some of my favorite, most inspiring launches until now:
    • - Corbado: passkey-first authentication;
    • - Langfuse 2.0: open-source LLM engineering platform;
    • - Liveblocks 2.0: a complete toolkit to embed collaboration features fast;
    • - MotherDuck: simple analytics data warehouse;
    • - Supabase: open-source Firebase alternative;
    what are yours? if you enjoy this Discussion, please do repost it. thanks!

Replies

Andy
    Cloudflare and Supabase. I use them in all products.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, navigating through the sea of new dev tools is like finding the right emoji in a haystack! My top picks so far include tools like Corbado for secure handshakes and Langfuse 2.0 for that open-source coding magic. What gems have caught your eye this year in the dev tool treasure hunt?
    Jayesh Gohel
    We Use Langfuse 2.0 and Supabase It Great in Development !
    flo merian
    @jpgohil93 amazing! cc @marc_klingen for the record
    Apurva Desai
    For me it's Instaplug
    Malavika Balachandran Tadeusz
    Hex launched earlier this year on PH and Daytona as well! Although MotherDuck is high up there for me too.
    flo merian
    @malavika_balachandran oh spot on! @nibalic and the Daytona team did an amazing job indeed
    Cole Stark
    Pieces for Developers
    Supabase is awesome, I love their website and branding. Check out Pieces for Developers' on-device AI productivity tools for developers too!
    flo merian
    @cole_at_pieces neat! added to my collection of awesome dev-first product launches. oh and enjoy your upcoming launch!
    Paul Hill
    Some other great dev tool launches on PH this year IMO: Grafbase, a GraphQL backend with realtime subscriptions; Tigris, a serverless database with search & aggregations; Inngest for event-driven app development; and Lightning AI for code-free AI. Lots of exciting innovation in dev tools and infra happening!
    flo merian
    @paulhill8 love Inngest, too! any plans to launch here @djfarrelly? 👀
    Ezra Quentin Wolfe
    I've been loving GitHub Copilot X - it's like pair programming with an AI that suggests code and explains things as you go. Makes me way more productive. Also digging Tailwind CSS for quickly building nice looking UIs without having to write a ton of custom CSS. Those have been my go-to dev tools so far in 2024!
    Linda Mata
    Not want to sound biased but I find lokalise.com and excellent tool as well. There's also a developers hub https://developers.lokalise.com/ here. :)