What are some of the best books you've read in 2024?

Saswat
4 replies
I usually don't read self development books as I have my exams but I still managed to find 3 masterpieces this year: #1 How to Win Friends and Influence People This book teaches a lot about human psychology and helps us in fostering better relationships #2 Wings of Fire: Story about India's first president and man behind the largest missiles in the world. #Think and Grow Rich,Atomic Habits Some novels such as Recursion,silent patient,bad blood and and biography of Elon Musk really excited me. What would you add ?

Replies

Sarvpriy Arya
please read Art and Fear, it will change your perception towards art and building something great
Edena
I thoroughly enjoyed The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. I chose to read it in a language that I am learning, and it reminded me how much I love a good detective story
Alex Cfyz
Romance novels have truly captured my heart. The intricate storytelling, the blossoming relationships, and the emotional rollercoaster have made this genre an absolute delight. Each novel unfolds like a beautifully crafted love story, leaving me eagerly anticipating the next chapter. The diverse plots and characters ensure there's always a romance novel tailored to my mood. Whether it's the allure of historical romance or the contemporary charm, these novels never fail to whisk me away into a world of passion and intrigue. If you haven't explored the world of romance novels, you're missing out on an incredible literary adventure. Highly recommend diving into this enchanting genre!