What are some interesting use-cases of your products?

Abid Unnisa
14 replies
How do you see it being used in the real world?

Replies

Tyler Speegle
We're building a tool (Extelli.com) that helps Product and Customer Success teams create step-by-step Guides in a few clicks with automatic screenshots and embeddable videos. It's great for making SOPs and building a single source of truth for your team. Ideal use case is a team recording all of their typical processes related to their product and having one place where it's all stored vs. those being scattered across GDrive, Loom, etc.
Abid Unnisa
@tyler_speegle well the last line felt like you were talking about me. My data is scattered in multiple gdrives of different ids of mine😞
Tyler Speegle
@abid_unnisa I totally feel that! I'm guilty of the same haha Would really love your feedback on it if you're willing to give it a try? It's free and no CC needed to use it. Product Managers are actually one of the #1 roles we're trying to learn from right now and get feedback from.
Brajendra Kumar
We've essentially built a chrome extension which lets you co-browse the internet together. So here are some possible use cases. 1. Shop together: Won't it be better if window shopping with friends and family can be done online? Without the use of screen sharing. With the added advantage of letting all the users have control of the page. 2. Plan travel together on any travel website, select locations or book hotels. Without sharing screens but looking at each other's mouse. 3. Sharing screens in a meeting? Might as well let your boss take control of the page without using anydesk! That too with 95% less network payload.
Karl Gustav Annus
We have developed a drug-free wearable allergy reliever Wear A+ that is effective in removing airborne allergens (pollen, dust, mold, fungal spores, pet dander) out of the air we breathe. It has been both clinically and lab tested in Germany and USA and we will launch it on Product Hunt very soon. You can check it out here: www.respiray.com πŸš€ It will ease/help avoid allergic reactions in various everyday situations such as 1. Cleaning a household 2. Spending time around/loving pets 3. Hanging out in various indoor public spaces such as cafeterias, cinemas etc. 4. Working in dusty environments
Peyt Spencer Dewar
Lyrist is a convenience app for songwriters and students to enhance their writing while listening to audio. An interesting use case has been translating lyrics for karaoke nights. Https://lyrist.app
Keith Chan
My user can use Wondrful.co to get lightning-fast answers from your knowledge base without leaving Slack. The secret we use is GhatGPT at the back.