What are some hard decisions you’ve made this month?

Apostolos Toptsis
5 replies
Making hard decisions is all about what being a founder, an entrepreneur, and a person of leadership. I’d love to talk about some of the difficult decisions we’ve all had to make and how it helped us grow as business people and individuals!

Replies

Victor Adams
Just had to let go of a feature that we loved but users didn't. Brutal but necessary. Also chose to decline some partnerships - didn't align with our long-term vision.
Drew "Sales Playbook Builder" Williams
Sometimes it feels like all decisions are difficult. But one decision I've made this month is to prioritize my health - working out daily, eating better, getting good sleep. I was making the excuse that I had to work late and not care about my health b/c my focus was on building a product. Since making this decision, I've felt 100x better, I perform better, I focus better and I work better.
Apostolos Toptsis
@drewsalesplaybookbuilder I 100% agree on this and commend you on this! Health I've found is actually such a great decision to be prioritized. I personally see it as a cheat code to life. We love to work and love what we do so the only way to do more of it is to live longer... well this is where being healthier actually helps us live longer, it's actually such an easy but also hard decision to make! Koodos to you!