• Subscribe
  • What are some cool travel apps that you have known?

Rohan Chaubey
    10 replies
    Are there any websites or apps you use to plan your travels? Share them in the comments! :) Here's my pick: tTravel: Find human-verified places, share your travel stories, earn rewards tTravel is a mobile app for travellers by travellers. Get human-verified travel plans that can't be googled or ChatGPTed. Track your travels with scratch map of memories. Perfect for solo explorers and travel enthusiasts! They accidentally launched in June when their apps on app stores were not ready and they got featured + were top 5 in the first 4 hours organically. Today, after their apps went live they are not featured. The interesting, at the same time sad bit is, the app is made by team of travellers from Ukraine πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ they hoped that at least other cultures and generations will travel and enjoy life without threat of living in conflict. Shoutout to @anastasia_chaikovska, @sasha_buratynskyi and @shambalyov β€”> your app may not be algo or mods picks, it is community's winner πŸ†

Replies

Nancy Le
    One cool travel app that I've come across is "TripIt". It provides features like real-time flight alerts, hotel and car rental booking, and even helps users navigate unfamiliar airports. Have you tried TripIt before?
    Sandra Idjoski
    There's a new one coming out soon - https://www.cudabee.com/ πŸ˜„
    Similoluwa Precious
    As a virtual assistant, I prefer TripIt and WanderLog because I get the chance to plan and manage my clients trip in one place.
    Nayab Mir
    Launching soon!
    Here for answers. Thanks for sharing
    Cici SHI Xiaoqian
    Cool! Will try it later.
    Iqra Arif
    Thanks for sharing 😍, will try it
    Dedew
    tTravel sounds like a hidden gem for travelers! Love the idea of discovering human-verified spots you won't find on Google. The scratch map feature is a nice touch for creating memories. It’s inspiring to see a team from Ukraine bringing this to life, hoping others can enjoy the freedom of travel
    Ade
    Thanks for recommendation... I'm also still on search about that.. what most recommended to me is TripAdvisor.com But I'm surely gonna check your recommendation as well