• Subscribe
  • What are great businesses built on?

Shivi Jalota
    10 replies
    I think these 3 factors play a crucial role in the make or break of any business - Decent idea - Impeccable execution - And, timing!

Replies

Nitesh Jamod
    Core principles, strategic execution, and a strong foundation are the building blocks of great businesses. Consider elements such as a distinct vision and mission, a robust value proposition, and a customer-centric approach.
    Zane Ryan
    I think it may be belief and determination
    Andrew C.
    great businesses are built on good teams
    Andrew C.
    @shivi_jalota Great businesses are built on good teams because they harness the collective power of diverse skills, experiences, and perspectives. A strong team creates synergy, where the combined effort exceeds what individuals could achieve alone. Teams foster innovation through collaboration, adapt more quickly to challenges, and drive the execution of business strategies. They also shape company culture, attract talent, and enhance problem-solving capabilities. Ultimately, a cohesive team aligned with the company's vision forms the backbone of sustainable business success.
    Juniper Sage Beaumont
    Belief and determination are definitely key. I think great businesses are also built on 1) Solving a real problem or filling an unmet need 2) Delivering great value to customers 3) Hiring a stellar team 4) Pivoting when needed 5) Thinking big but executing incrementally. Just my 2 cents!
    Daniel Taylor
    Great businesses are definitely built on belief and determination. But I'd say they also need a solid plan, the right team, sufficient funding, and the ability to adapt to challenges and changes in the market. Conviction in your vision keeps you going, but you need the fundamentals in place too if you want to succeed long-term IMO.