What apps or SaaS do you guys use and think are the best for managing your personal finances?

David Davila
8 replies
In LATAM, especially in Mexico, I haven't found an app that helps me connect both my credit and debit accounts solely to categorize and organize my income and expenses, or to set budgets and goals.

Replies

Thomas C.
Okay, I can't ignore this :D Of course I use my own small web-app to track the shared expenses of me and my girlfriend: spendingspace.com
David Davila
@thomas_c_2 Congratulations! Awesome option and very solid way to track your finances. Thanks for develop tools that help the community to make our finance more easy.
Business Marketing with Nika
Excel Sheets :D like for real :D
Hossein Yazdi
Here are some awesome tools you can try for tracking your online expenses: https://webcurate.co/c/finance
David Davila
@hosseinyazdi Thank you for the help, it gave me another perspective of the options that exist,thanks!
Andreas Sohns
I found app 1. Mint 2. YNAB They offer robust features for tracking income and expenses, setting budgets and reaching financial goals.
David Davila
@andreas_sohns Wow, I had heard of them but I looked at them in more detail and they are very complete. Exclusively YNAB I loved it. On the other hand, Mint is not available in my country :(.