What all designing tools do you use? Not talking about the Adobe ones though!

Vaishali Rastogi
11 replies
I am a content creator and I rely on Canva as my go-to designing tool. No complaints with Canva, but I am looking to explore new tools in the league, any suggestions?!

Replies

Chris Sarca
Expressive Suite just launched and it's currently in Beta, if you're a graphic or motion designer, do check them out. :)
Bilge Demiroğlu
I personally never used but I heard that Crello is very similar to Canva with its templates. Also, the free version includes various designs.
Pedro De la nube✪ 🧪
I would definitely recommend figma and its community which is very active with free templates and plugins!👍
Sam Chahine
I do love Canva, what is the reason you want to move away from it? Might be helpful to me :)
Angana Chatterjee
Canva has been my saving grace for many years now (disclaimer: I am not a designer though). However, I recently tried the Microsoft designer (https://designer.microsoft.com), and i think it turned out okay. Nothing too impressive tbh.
MaxxKingston
I can totally relate to your love for Canva; it's a fantastic tool for quick and efficient designs. However, it's always good to expand one's toolkit. I've been experimenting with a few different non-Adobe options myself. Since you're interested in exploring, I'd highly recommend looking into acuitytraining.co.uk. They offer a variety of courses, ranging from basic graphic design principles to specialized software training. And it's not just limited to Adobe; they cover a wide array of software, providing in-depth, hands-on training. This could be a great way to quickly ramp up your skills in a new tool.