What AI product have you still NOT seen on PH?

Leon Novački
3 replies
Every 2nd product on PH nowdays seems to be a GPT wrapper of some sort, most of them doing the same thing. Is there a usecase for AI chatbot that you still haven't seen on PH and which would be useful for you?

Replies

Kausik Raj
Hey Leon My team and I are working on a new product called Picmaker, built exclusively to help social media marketers solve their most pressing issues around social media. One URL -> Couple of questions to answer -> BOOM! Get your content calendar built with posts (images, videos and captions) for this quarter/90 days. Select all -> Schedule -> Chill. Get your metrics right in your inbox every week. Interested in trying this product? Would love to get your input.
Daniel Volynets
Launching soon!
Don't really want to self promote, but it's perfect for this discussion. We are launching Bara AI soon. It is a Real-Time audio to documentation AI, so it can make structured documentation on any type of conversation. Our team spend a lot of time perfecting the documentation structures, so depending on what type of conversation you have, you can choose a perfect documentation type for that. For example, if you have a meeting, lecture or a brainstorming you can choose the documentation type that suits you best and you will get a perfectly laid out document on your conversation. As i was testing it, i found myself using it just for myself
Dariana Glava
@davol this sounds fab! just followed You're as well welcome to take a look at our product that we just launchednow! An AI novel-generating tool AuthGPT (you can find in my profile). Feedback and upvotes appreciated!!