• Subscribe
  • What advice can you give to someone who will do their first product hunt launch?

Stephanie Ohep
    11 replies
    I would greatly appreciate any advice you may have. Thank you!

Replies

André J
    Depends on what your launching?
    Eliza Crescini
    Hi there! Here are some tips for launching on Product Hunt for the first time: 1. Make sure your product is ready for launch. This means that it should be well-designed, bug-free, and easy to use. You should also have a clear and concise product description that highlights the key benefits of your product. 2. Build a pre-launch audience. This will help you to generate excitement and buzz for your launch. You can build a pre-launch audience by sharing sneak peeks of your product on social media, writing blog posts about your product, and running email outreach campaigns. 3. Launch on the right day and time. Product Hunt has a peak time of day (around 12pm PST) when there is the most activity. Try to launch your product during this time to get the most exposure. 4. Get upvotes and comments early on. The more upvotes and comments your product receives, the higher it will rank on the Product Hunt homepage. You can get upvotes and comments by sharing your launch on social media and reaching out to your pre-launch audience. 5. Interact with the community. Respond to comments and questions, and participate in discussions. The more you engage with the community, the more likely people are to upvote and comment on your product. Hope it helps! :)
    Maria Anosova 🔥
    @eliza_crescini Where does this knowledge come from? Do you have experience launching on producthunt?
    Eliza Crescini
    @maria_anosova I've been following a lot of personalities in different social media who already had their product launch and I have learned something valuable from their experiences :)
    Outlivo
    Engage with the community - they will not only help you personally with advice you want or need, but will also give feedback + reviews on your product, which will help it reach to a large audience. Have a lovely day!
    Maria Anosova 🔥
    I do not have my product on product hunt, but I would love to hear what others suggest)).
    Following this discussion, as I am also about to launch soon! Any tip is going to be gold!
    AmazingSylvia
    Live in producthunt.
    Natella Nuralieva
    Have fun and don't stress out too much! It is fun after all :)
    Focus on building community around your product, don't get too overwhelmed, get a good rest and thank yourself for an amazing job you've done ✨