• Subscribe
  • 🤔 Were your votes taken away during the launch?

Igor Lysenko
    8 replies
    Hello! I noticed that sometimes during launches votes are taken away, or people just take their vote back so that the product does not become the product of the day, what do you think?

Replies

Yashaswini Ippili
    Lost my K coins though even after genuinely reviewing : (
    Mohammed Kheezar Hayat
    Yes, this happened to us. The algorithm seems kinda capricious. I think it tries to detect 'fake' upvotes and is over cautious, so there are many false positives.
    Eric Büttner
    Hey there! I rarely take back my votes, but I do tend to upvote quickly, often before I've had a chance to thoroughly check out the product. That said, I can't speak for everyone. 🤷‍♂️ I've seen quite a few discussions on Twitter where people mention that some products might be using bots to boost their votes. This seems to be a fairly common concern. 🤖 It's definitely crucial for the integrity of the platform to address and mitigate these issues. 🛡️
    Igor Lysenko
    @tuffzcom But when real people vote and the system simply does not count the votes, this is not fair.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Sad, but happens
    Nicola Lanzilotto
    Yes, we had a similar experience! I also had the same problem with karma points, instead of increasing sometimes they decrease! 😟