Were almost there! Who's launching tomorrow? πŸš€

Moritz Tomasi
5 replies
We can't believe it, were almost there. Sleep one more time (or not) and it's launch day. Tell us a little bit about yourself, your product, your highs, your lows and of course, don't forget that link so we can support you!

Replies

Weiru (Launching Vizard now)πŸ’œ
Congrats Moritz! Just followed
Moritz Tomasi
I'll go first: about a year ago a client of ours (we're freelancers) rolled out a new product, for which, they needed a lot of custom emails. We had coded emails before, but most of them were pretty straightforward. We decided on working with MJML, which worked out pretty nicely, but during the whole process i just wished there was something like TailwindUI, so a place from where i could copy code (like avatars, buttons, headers, footers, layouts, whole templates etc.) from and make it mine. That's how Mailbites was born. We offer ready-to-use email components, sections, layouts and templates, written in MJML. We'll be launching tomorrow, Wednesday August 9th, with 100% off for the first 10 people who sign up. Just make sure you hit the "Notify me" button on our Coming Soon page, so that you can grab the 100% off code. Also, everyone coming from Product Hunt will get 20% off. We worked really hard on this, and would really appreciate your feedback, even if it's bad! No hard feelings! We'll fix it! After all, that's what were here for and what made us start Mailbites in the first place: making email development less tedious and more enjoyable. (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...) Also, you can follow us on Twitter if you want @mailbites
Sarvpriy Arya
Wishing you lots of luck with your Product Hunt launch. All your efforts will pay off - can’t wait to see where this takes you. Enjoy the day and the well-deserved exposure!