• Subscribe
  • Weekend highlight

Domas Sakavickas
    40 replies
    Happy Monday! What was your weekend highlight? Is it related to work or not? I bought a new kiteboarding set, super excited to try it out. Are any of you doing this sport?

Replies

Benith Harbor
    I do nothing 😂😂😂
    andi wir
    Finally I do a moutain bike ride 🥰, definitely not work related
    Ali Asad Ullah
    I do painting after a long time. I love painting ❤
    Domas Sakavickas
    @aliasadullah Nice! What kind of painting do you enjoy the most? I mean people, nature, abstract?
    Freeman Laffey
    I went on a movie night with my school friends and the day was so amazing. We enjoyed a lot, took so many selfies 😂
    Domas Sakavickas
    @freeman_laffey Sounds nice! Is it your ex-classmates or are you still studying?
    Gabriel Ryan
    I cleaned my garden, it was in veey bad condition. I decided to give my garden a new look and now it is looking so amazing 😍
    Prem Saini
    Travelled during the weekend, starting my week off in a new city :)
    Isis Clemente
    I celebrated my friend's birthday. It was an amazing days
    Joseph D Garner
    I spent some time with my family and than I went on a party
    Jospeh Schiffmans
    I had a very tough week so I decided to take some rest
    Vaibhav
    I went out for grocery shopping and discovered a new food outlet. Really yum!
    Geralt Edison
    I did my laundry, clean my home and prepared some snacks
    Adeeb Malik
    Wanted to learn about SEO in detail, so started the whole thing. Learned a few things that couldn't wait to try. Will make sure I make up for the fun part during this week and the coming weekend! Ps. Happy Monday!
    Domas Sakavickas
    @adeeb_malik Welcome to the club! My honest recommendation give this man a try - https://www.youtube.com/@joshbac... He is an SEO scientist, always trying to break Google's algorithm. When I was working in the SEO field I joined his private Discord channel. Super valuable info
    It was nothing special, I have a project to complete
    Boris Markarian
    I was swimming in the sea, relaxing and chilling. I also finished a book by Mario Puzo. 🔫
    My3 Murthy
    I visited a friend at their new place & fell in love with the place. Very random but that house made me happy!
    CY Zhou
    Sounds like you had an eventful weekend, Domas! Would love to hear more about the highlights.
    Lenny Jean
    We celebrated my dear friend's birthday last time.
    Anthony Wright
    Family Time Wins! Spending quality time with family was the highlight of my weekend. Simple activities like cooking a meal together or watching a movie can create lasting memories.
    Grayson Carter
    Creative Spark! Finally had some time to unleash my creativity this weekend! Whether it's painting, writing, or playing music, there's nothing like getting lost in a creative project.
    David Walker
    Learning Spree! This weekend was all about learning something new. I took a pottery class and discovered a hidden talent . It's always rewarding to challenge yourself and expand your horizons.