• Subscribe
  • Wearable Tech: The Next Frontier in Health and Wellness Wearable

Shawn Olds
    4 replies
    Technology is advancing rapidly, providing new ways to monitor and improve health and wellness. From fitness trackers to smartwatches, these devices offer insights that were once only available in clinical settings. How has wearable technology impacted your health or fitness routine, and where do you see this technology going next and what products are you a fan of?

Replies

Jonah Belanger
    I spent sometime looking into this space before it's pretty cool. Seems like the move is to look into full garment knitting machines, they can do some wild stuff
    Shawn Olds
    @jonah_belanger I think some neat products are coming!
    Clayton Walker
    While I have been slacking on my fitness recently prepping for launch, I’ve found when I wear my Apple Watch it motivated me even further during my fitness. I like the competition aspect Apple brings to the fitness app and compete against my friends. If I’m losing in a competition to someone and haven’t exercised that day I’ll find myself going on a run at 10PM just to get some points. The constant reminder seeing my fitness rings on my wrist also helps me stay motivated and reminds me to squeeze in a workout even when I’m overwhelmed with work. So for me wearable tech has greatly increased my physical activity
    Shawn Olds
    @claytonwalker best way to get my two kids to get out of the house was the pace counting watch, they both want to end the night with more steps than the other!