• Subscribe
  • πŸŽ‰ We will launch Ploito soonπŸŽ‰

Anna Kasumova
    33 replies
    Who is launching too? Let's connect!

Replies

Aiswarya
    Hey Anna, amazing! I have seen you on Twitter as well (My twitter account- https://twitter.com/itsAiswarya -- seen me?) All the best - will be looking forward to it.
    Maria Hagsten
    So excited for you and Ploito. Looks exciting. And kuddos on the cute logo, made me smile :)
    Maria Hagsten
    @anna_kasumova Do you have a link to your launch so I can get notified about it?
    Set realistic expectations for your launch. Don't expect to get thousands of upvotes overnight.
    Shivangi Awasthi
    Looking forward to supporting you and your team. πŸ‘πŸ»
    Exciting!!! Will be there to support and don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help:)
    Anna Kasumova
    @cloodoworkspace Hi! I visited your website! I think we are both about boost the efficiency of companies work. I am notified to your product
    Arya RG
    Hey there! Congratulations on the upcoming launch of Ploito! πŸŽ‰ It's always exciting to see new products hitting the market. I'm curious to know more about how it can benefit its users. Also, since you mentioned wanting to connect with others who are launching, have you explored any platforms other than Product Hunt? I've found that communities like Indie Hackers and Makerlog are filled with supportive folks who are always happy to share their experiences and offer advice.
    Anna Kasumova
    @arya_rg Hi Arya! Thank you for your attention! I've never heard about Makerlog, I will surely check it also
    Sagar Patel
    Hi Anna, good luck on your launch! Let’s connect: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pate...
    Daniel Feles
    best of luck with launching! i love the landing page, the clear message and value proposition, the slick ui and branding. feels like a setup for success product :)
    Blokmede555
    where do you get the money?
    Paris Pateli
    Wow good luck, can you please find the time to support our new product? We just launched a very cool AI tool: Xence by Gaspar AI Xence is our ChatGPT-integrated chatbot: it enables employees to get instant answers on the Jira SM support portal, straight from Confluence. No more endless article searches! You can nail 50% of those questions in a human-like fashion, but without human intervention!