• Subscribe
  • We’ve spent years building an automation platform that lets anyone cut down repetitive, manual tasks

Marian VOICU
    23 replies
    Heya 👋 Our team bootstrap PROCESIO technology from our company Ringhel, which provides ERP & CRM software for power & gas companies in the Romanian market since 2011. Our clients needed to develop integrations & automation faster using pre-built components, so we decided to take it a step further and create an enterprise-grade platform that any company or individual with zero to advanced programming skills could use. You can check it out here https://procesio.com/ We’re launching today, so ask me anything about automation, processes, or any other curiosity 💪 Happy automation with PROCESIO! M

Replies

Andrei Costea
    Any plans to create an automation template library? That would truly make it fit for anyone, even the most tech illiterate people (like me)
    Marian VOICU
    @andrei_costea2 Yes we do. We call it Process Library and is something for the mid-term Roadmap. Meanwhile, people can share their automation in our Discord. We will also share automation packages that people can import in their PROCESIO - as you find here in the video description: https://youtu.be/qRFpvA_Mj6c
    Madalina B
    @marianvoicu If someone lacks knowledge in coding, whether it's low code or traditional code, you can still provide assistance, right? And how?
    Marian VOICU
    @madalina_barbu involving code is for advanced users with coding skills. Nevertheless, assistance will be provided on our Discord: https://discord.com/channels/895...
    stoica stefan
    Finally here, it's been sometime since you mentioned the plan to launch on discord. Glad to see the early traction. I m excited to see more and more use cases, guides and content be added. What is one non-business thing you automated and made life much easier?
    Marian VOICU
    @stoica_stefan Thanks a lot! Hmm, a none-business - I have one. I've set a 5 minutes schedule on a process to send an email and SMS notification to a friend :)
    Sergiu Curelaru
    A very promising product! I wanted to ask about the difference between Procesio and other competitors in the process automation field. What are the values that Procesio brings to the table?
    Marian VOICU
    @sergiu147 Thanks a lot :) I would say that we are much more than an automation platform, we are a Visual Automation, Development & Execution Environment. As differentiators a will list just the following: - Process Designer - is like an Advanced Workflow Engine that allows you to build complex automation - Advanced data extraction and processing capability - Native Document Designer that integrates seamlessly with the Process Designer - the possibility to augment your PROCESIo with Custom Code :)
    Will there be any tutorial sessions or masterclasses available to explore various use cases in depth?
    Marian VOICU
    @laurentiu_stefan Already started to provide those. have a look at this ChatGPT one: https://youtu.be/qRFpvA_Mj6c
    André J
    FTUX in the website could use some work. I want to see it in action. give me some examples etc. Also I use GH (Github) actions for automation. It has great community support for almost any web automation. How is this going to compete? What's your USP?
    Marian VOICU
    @eonpilot H i@Andre, thank you for your question. Not sure if you are referring to our marketing website: procesio.com or the actual technology: procesio.app ? With GA are you referring to Google Analytics?
    André J
    @marianvoicu sorry. Let me clarify. GA -> I meant GH. GitHub. More and more people are automating not only CI, but webhocks on timers etc. Also It's free. So would be interesting to hear how your USP (Unique selling proposition) differs. Why I should invest in your platform etc. Also for the FTUX. First time user experience. Straight to working example or some quick video always wins over book a call. Unless your focus group is more enterprise etc. But this seems to be for B2C. That's why I ask. Let me know If I'm not clear or understanding something. Thanks
    Marian VOICU
    @eonpilot Thanks a lot for clarifying. Think of PROCESIO as a Visual Automation, Development, and Execution Environment. It is not meant to be compared with GitHub CI/CD pipeline automation and there is no USP compared to this. Actually, we are using GitHub CI/CD for the development of our tech. You say GH is used more and more to automate" webhooks on timers etc." - but to use GH like this you really need to be a developer. Compare to this, PROCESIO is more like a bridge between Business Technologists and Developers. To put it in another perspective, PROCESIO is a Workflow Automation Engine. Regarding Furst Time UX, just create an account and reach back with feedback ;) Regarding the target audience, actually, PROCESIO is a technology used at Medium / Large Enterprise scale and now we are moving towards Product Led Growth and Automation Experts. But I would not call this B2C
    André J
    @marianvoicu Great explanation. Thanks. You should put that explainer on the front page 😬Two more questions and Im done. 1. Who's your competitor would you say? and 2: Top 3 most popular automations Process.io is used for? I checked the case studies, but they're a bit to niche IMO. Im looking to automate more of the business side of my startup. But it's a lot of work. And in most cases not worth it. For instance atm I would like to automate a Google Analytics daily report that would show up in slack. But 😅 takes a full day to get everything in order etc. And then it breaks down the line and there goes another day 😅
    Marian VOICU
    @eonpilot thanks 🙏 Andre for this on point discussion. As main competitor I would mention “the resistance to change in companies” - you might have expected another tech, but we do not see it like this, as we still are in Sales Lead Growth phase. The second competitor would be people used to develop software or automation using only classic cording. That is why we combine NoCode, LowCode and FullCode The 3rd competitor would be the existing preconception that Automation technology should be only like Zapier or Make or just RPA - but this is starting to change.
    Tatiana Vdovychenko
    Congrats on the launch of PROCESIO! Automation is a hot topic, and your platform seems to address a pressing need in the market. It's great to see the focus on empowering companies of all sizes to streamline their processes effectively. I still can't believe that anyone still needs to be convinced of the benefits of automation! If you talk to companies that hesitate, show them this book. This guide on business automation made our work and sales much easier :) https://jetsoftpro.com/blog/the-...
    Marian VOICU
    @t_vdovychenko thanks a lot 🙏 will check the book. Btw, it would be amazing if you guys at JetSoft will take PROCESIO for a spin and considering it for your tech-stack.