• Subscribe
  • We’ve built a tool to organize scattered info. Which source would you prioritize to organize?

Paula Schiffelbein
    5 replies
    The idea is that our tool captures disorganized information like ideas, links, and thoughts and organizes them into actionable tasks. Which source of unstructured information would you find most valuable to get organized?

Replies

Andres Cufari
    I would prioritize organizing my email inbox without compromising my privacy. Additionally, I really like the idea of organizing my WhatsApp chats with myself and face-to-face meetings as well.
    Paula Schiffelbein
    For me, having summaries of face-to-face meetings is invaluable. Secondly, I love organizing ideas from WhatsApp.
    Zachary William King
    Definitely meeting notes and WhatsApp. Also scattered info in emails, Google Docs, Notion pages, and random links I've saved to check out later. A tool to pull all that together and make it easily searchable would be a game changer for my productivity and information recall!
    Paula Schiffelbein
    @zacharywilliamking Hi Zachary! We have created a tool that organize scattered info like meeting notes, WhatsApp messages, emails, and links into Notion. I’d love to hear your thoughts on it, your feedback would mean a lot! https://artu.app/organizer
    Lily Mae Anderson
    I'd prioritize organizing info from team chat tools like Slack or MS Teams. So much valuable knowledge gets buried in threads there. Meeting notes would be a close second for me too - capturing key decisions and action items is huge.