• Subscribe
  • We're two days from Launch! What should we be prioritising?

Lavanya Snigdha
    17 replies
    Leave your best tips on how we can ramp up engagement before the launch! We're all ears and action :D Here's our teaser page: https://www.producthunt.com/products/show-by-animaker We'd love it if you could show up for us on the 9th! Please hit the notify me button 👏

Replies

Hi Lavanya! First, I wish you all the best for the launch :D. As for preparation, I suggest preparing the channels and identifying people you can rely on. It's super important from the beginning to make a strong impression and give your product visibility.
    Lavanya Snigdha
    @sandradjajic True. We have a decent group of internal stakeholders working with us. There's definitely nerves though!
    Giannis Kiokpas
    share your teaser page everywhere!
    Nancy Powell
    Two days out? Prioritize testing - make sure everything works as expected. Set up your analytics for data collection and insights. Prep your launch announcement - email, social media, press, you name it.
    Divine Rivers
    I am in a similar position with the launch of the first half of our Marketplace approaching on July 17th for sign-ups, here's my list - Review and Finalize Welcome Email Automation and List - Continue to manage nano-influencers to create content on our behalf - Review our Private Policy & Terms of Conditions - Test Application - Research Tik Tok Content ideas - Brainstorm what Announcements on digital platforms and to our marketing list should look like! Let me know if I am missing anything
    Lavanya Snigdha
    @divine_rivers1 For a few weeks up to the launch we were in between a UI revamp and website redesign so loads of testing and tinkering. But now that that's done, I'm just reaching out to as many people as possible. Letting them know about the coming launch, trying to collaborate with few influencers, getting our post launch content ready and sorted out. Definitely loads of final checks and tests :D
    Lavanya Snigdha
    @divine_rivers1 I like your list. Let me know if my team and I can support you in any way during your launch!
    Divine Rivers
    @lavanya_snigdha With feedback, feedback, and more feedback as we just launched Careering - The Marketplace for Everyday Professionals to supplement their Salary today for sign-ups. Check it out at TheCareering.com My Co-Founder and I are looking for candid feedback from other Founders and builders as we are first-time Founders. Would love to hear your thoughts on everything from design, flow, idea, our solution, problem, and Marketing. Learn More Info at producthunt.com/discussions/we-just-launched-and-careering-is-now-live-looking-for-all-the-feedback-we-can-get-thanks
    Tomáš Blaťák
    Prepare Leads that upvoting on PH and in day of the launch try to reach them. :)
    Austin Nguyen | Afforai
    All the best with your launch! I would say two emails to your inner community. One to tell them a launch is coming and one on the day itself. FYI just followed your teaser, excited to see it soon. Would appreciate it if you follow us at Afforai too.
    1) Connect with PH community. And let them know about the launch. More the merrier. 2) Ensure your creatives are likable by the majority. If not, tweak them until you get them right. 3) Make sure your launch plan is boiled down to minute actions. So you can just track them without getting lost during the mayhem.