šŸ”„We're launching soon, any advice?

Replies

Before the official launch, consider doing a soft launch or beta testing phase. This can help you identify any issues, gather user feedback, and make necessary improvements.
Anna Starodub
Excited for your launch! Here are quick tips: Make sure that your product, website, and onboarding are polished and user-friendly. Have all your assets locked and loaded, be ready to answer questions from community member. Good luck! You've got this! šŸš€
@anna_starodub1 great suggestions appreciate Anna and would love to have your support on your launch day!
Igor Lysenko
What are you launching?
@ixord we will launch an AI project assistant that will transform isolated meetings into a collaboration. :)
Marek Sotak
@anna_starodub1 summed it up well. šŸ™Œ
Janet Ashforth
Be sure you have plenty of people ready to support your launch. I didn't understand how PH works and launched my product before making connections:/
Jacopo Proietti
- Prepare a good teaser page - Reach out to active community members - be active on launch day! We are live today with Dokin (https://www.producthunt.com/post...) Go check it out!
@jacopo_proietti oh great, please tell us your experience :)
Jacopo Proietti
@parilti_erkan It's a crazy experience! It's been non-stop since early morning! I have literally been in front of the laptop 13 hours now, with a small 10 minutes pause. All my muscles are hurting, like after a marathon šŸ˜… a part from that it's pretty fun!
@jacopo_proietti Broken link, Jacopo Can you paste it again, please?
Ann E. Layton
Good luck for your launch.
Lukas RĆ¼ger
Be very active in the community, I feel like gathering a community on here is way more valuable than 5x the community "outside" of Product Hunt. By the way, we launched today. I would appreciate your support :)
Chalie Clark
Congratulations on the upcoming launch of Corbado!
@willow_vaughn do you know any tool that automate LinkedIn message?
Ronan Hardy
Congratulations, Excited for your launch!
@ronan_hardy Launching is such an exciting experience. It's a rollercoaster!
Josh A
I am also new and just launching. What are strategies to build communities? I am also in the AI space. I launched my chatbot service today as well: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
@jdreamer200 Josh, if you want some feedback from me, contact me on LinkedIn :) I see many things you could improve: 1. you are launching without a community 2. how different you are from your competitors? 3. explain it's not only a chat over chatGPT (I hope it's not LOL)
ThįŗÆng VƵ
Congratulations, Excited for your launch!
Sienna Adams
Wishing you all the best for the launch!
Duy HĆ¹ynh
Best of luck for your launch.