• Subscribe
  • We're just days away from launch! 😮🚀 Any last-minute prep secrets or pro tips we should know?

Dmytro
    8 replies

Replies

Nifal Adam
    Launching on Product Hunt is like hosting a global show where your product gets the spotlight for a day. Here are some last-minute prep secrets and tips: Engagement is Key, Timing is Everything, Craft Your First Comment, Leverage Your Network and Prepare for Feedback. Remember, Product Hunt is not just about the launch day but about building a community around your product. Keep the momentum going post-launch with updates, responses to feedback, or even another feature roll-out planned for a few weeks later.
    Dmytro
    Launching soon!
    @nifal_adam2 Thanks Nifal for your insights! Do you think we can do smth like a second launch of a product with a new feature rolled-out?
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Hello! All the best for the launch. I would suggest be very active when you launch. Engaging with the community can be a game changer in unexpected ways.
    Iqra Arif
    Did you build a strong community?
    Dmytro
    Launching soon!
    @iqra_ariff well we notified all our friends, as well as existing app users via our email and social media. Also engaged with other product hunterz to get more feedback and support 😊
    Karthik Tatikonda
    Hey Dmytro, here are some tips from my side - Send an email that you're launching on PH a couple of days before - Build community. Support other launches, make new friends and build connections - Share launch updates on social media every 4 hrs (Like how many upvotes you got, what's your rank, and all) - Share about your journey and plug the launch in the relevant communities.
    Dmytro
    Launching soon!
    @karthik_tatikonda hey Karthik, appreciate it! Super valuable insights, and frankly, I think I should have done a bit more with community building.