We launched today - Any questions?

Carsten Pleiser
10 replies
I'm happy to answer any questions for anyone launching soon. Right now we're "live" so I'm still thinking about things.

Replies

Adam Casole-Buchanan
How long did you prep before launch? Your video looks very well produced, so I'm inclined to estimate weeks.
Carsten Pleiser
@adamcbuchanan The video was a last minute decision and took us an entire week to produce. The planning of the campaign itself was done fairly quickly. We started the planning approximately 6 weeks before.
Jonathan Garreis
What is the first step to prepare for the launch?
Carsten Pleiser
@jonathan_garreis Build a great product first ;)
Yasser Sultan
Paperless looks very useful, will try my hands on this weekend. Congrats on the PH launch! For validating/beta testers did you beta launch on a different community like indiehackers or any other place? What has been the feedback gathering process before PH launch?
Raymond Huang
What should I do to get more feedbacks after launch? We just launched too!
Carsten Pleiser
@raymond_huang3 Contact the signups from Product Hunt and ask if they can share feedback.
Jesus Vazquez
Congratulations on your launch!! 🎊 I'm planning to launch StitchedOn this month on Product Hunt, which is a social directory for no code tutorials. Other than building a great product, what else did you do to ensure a successful launch?
Carsten Pleiser
@stitchedon We focused a lot on creating good creatives and a nice video. We also informed people early on that we will soon be launching on PH and may need their support. Overall, it's a team game so everyone in our company knew what to do on launch day.
Lucia Liu
Congrats on the launch!