• Subscribe
  • We Even Awarded Product Of the Month/Marketing πŸ”₯

ISTIAK AHMAD
    36 replies
    This represent how passionately you supported LancePilot On the Launch Day. I'm Dedicating all the achievements to the community πŸ† As a giving back to the community i'm announcing my support to anyone and everyone from Product Hunt. I will share all me knowledge, experience and wisdom with you. If you are looking for any assistance i'll open my knowledge for you. Lets keep in touch and connect everywhere possible. Thank you so much Folk's! I'm Back and Available to help you πŸ™ Feel free to write me anywhere🀝

Replies

Annie Luu
    Congrats Istiak, yes would definitely love to learn from you!
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @annie_luu Sure Annie, lets keep in touch ( :
    Annie Luu
    @istiakahmad how did you achieve such a high engagement?
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @annie_luu to be honest i started my PH journey last november then from then im been very active on product hunt community, participating on discussions and connecting and helping anyone and everyone possible. So, engaging is what i focused throughout my journey. Fast forward april 8th, on the launch day people supported the launch genuinely. So i would say its the connection i have been able to make within the community which lead to a high engagement on the launch day ( :
    Terrence Kelleman
    @annie_luu @istiakahmad Istiak is too humble - it has a lot to do with his charm & fashion sense too! πŸ”₯😎πŸ”₯
    Priyanka Saini
    Congratulations Istiak!! πŸ₯³
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @priyanka27 Thank you 😊
    Ghulam Abbas
    Paillor
    Paillor
    Launching soon!
    let's celebrate πŸŽ‰
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @abbas143official worth celebrating it Ghulam πŸ‘ŠπŸ₯³
    That is amazing. What is that based on? Purely number of votes?
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @jgani I dont think so, the number of comments & feedback counts. I think we received most number of comments than any other product, even more than superbase πŸ˜…, total comments was around 350+
    @istiakahmad Whoa that's mind blowing. Well done mate.
    Marie-Philippe Leblanc
    Congratulations Istiak! Good luck for the future. Sending you some good energy 🌞
    Marie-Philippe Leblanc
    If you have any tips and tricks, I'm definitely interested in chatting! Here's my twitter: (https://twitter.com/mplebl) And alsooooo! We are prelaunch! (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @mplebl Thanks Marie, feels motivated already 😊
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @mplebl Following done , both your launch and twitter ( :
    Michael Shver
    Congratulations on such an achievement, it's an amazing result! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ We've also launched today πŸ‘‡ producthunt.com/posts/steerer
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @michaelshver Supporting done already man ( : good luck
    Michael Shver
    @istiakahmad thank you! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @joonatanvanhala Thank you so much Man ( :
    Nataliya Trotsenko
    Congratulations! let's take a look at this product @nika_vinichenko
    Jake Tital
    Lancepilot for the win!
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @jaketital 😊😊
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Broooo, congrats! :-)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @istiakahmad yeah, can you reach out to me on LI? :D
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @busmark_w_nika 😊 nikaaa long time , lets do a meeting soon πŸ‘Š
    Peter Hansen
    Congrats, Istiak!
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @trumpeter Thank you so much Peter 😊
    Yuki
    Hey Istiak, this is so so cool! Cold outbound is extremely time consuming but necessary, and awesome to see you've accomplished this one WhatsApp. And huge congrats! I have a couple questions: 1. When did you initially launch LancePilot? 2. How did you acquire your first customers? 3. What iterations did you make after acquiring those first customers? 4. How did you iterate through your pricing plans? Did you start with one customer segment/plan? Thank you so much for your time!
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @yukioyama 1. Launched on 8th april 2024 2. Right after the launch 3, 4 kindly please explain your question ( :
    Yuki
    @istiakahmad How did you build your initial launch list? For 4 sorry for the verbose question, mainly was wondering whether you started with 1 plan & 1 target audience
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @yukioyama Hi, very soon releasing my launch case study ( : hope this will help