We are soon launching an app builder for Notion 🚨 AMA

Sameer Sanagala
19 replies
We all know that many Notion users love Product Hunt too. We created a tool to build apps from Notion databases, the beta went live four months back. We are now prepping for a PH launch to gather more valuable feedback. Ask me anything about the tool, its use cases, or even about Notion and no-code. Link to stay notified about the launch: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

kat.graph
I've just seen your intro video and this looks very interesting and promising! I was wondering if the created apps might be available as PWAs (at some point in the future) so that the users could install them on their phones?
kat.graph
@sameer_sanagala Wow! That's really amazing! I honestly think you have a winning product there!πŸͺ„ I'll definitely upvote you when you launch and I'm looking forward to trying out your product πŸ‘πŸ™‚πŸŽΆ
Sameer Sanagala
@thekat Thank you for the kind words πŸ˜ƒ That is exactly how the product works. One can link their Notion databases, and create apps (PWAs) that can be shared as a web link. These links can further be installed on their phones (works on both Android and iOS). We worked hard to ensure that post-installation the app experience is as native as possible.
Sameer Sanagala
@thekat Hearing things like this is what keeps us motivated, thank you so much πŸ•Ί We can't wait to launch and take feedback from you. Btw, our public beta is already live at www.notionapps.com, if you want to give it a shot.
kat.graph
@sameer_sanagala Awesome, I'm giving it a try tomorrow! πŸ™‚
Sameer Sanagala
@mave99a Thank you. Saw that you are launching an AI for astrology - very interesting.
Robert Mao
@sameer_sanagala thanks ! Let’s help each other on the launch!
Sameer Sanagala
@mave99a Definitely. Just subscribed to yours.
Jatin Arora
This is amazing. Looking forward to the launch.