• Subscribe
  • WE ARE LIVE TODAY πŸš€Test Cart - Automated Testing πŸš€. Ask Me Anything.

Yogita Gholap
    8 replies
    Finally, Our launch is LIVE on Product Hunt today. I would love to have your support. https://www.producthunt.com/posts/testcart-automated-testing I'm not claiming to be a magic solution that solves all Shopify woes, but I believe Test Cart can make a real difference in simplifying store management and maximizing ROI. We're eager to hear your thoughts and feedback as we continue to refine and improve Testcart.

Replies

Oiknave
    Is TestCart more of a store management app or a Testing app?
    Yogita Gholap
    @oiknave TestCart is primarily a testing app designed to optimize Shopify store operations through automated testing. However, it also offers features that contribute to store management, such as dashboard monitoring and stock alerts. So, while testing is at its core, it provides valuable support for overall store management too.
    SUNEHA MAJUMDER
    Happy to support this launch! Upvoted.
    arjun Unhale
    Looking forward to using it, it will definitely be on my optimization priority list.
    Dorjey Tamang
    Congratulations on the launch, Yogita! πŸŽ‰ Test Cart seems like a promising tool, especially for Shopify store owners looking to streamline their management processes and optimize ROI. The idea of automated testing is intriguing, as it can potentially save a lot of time and effort for e-commerce businesses. I'm curious about how Test Cart works and how potential users can try it. Is there a free trial available? Wishing you all the best on your Product Hunt launch! πŸš€
    Yogita Gholap
    Thank you so much for your kind words @dorjey_tamang1 πŸŽ‰ To answer your question, yes, we offer a 7-day free trial of Test Cart! That too without credit card details :) It's a great opportunity for potential users to experience its benefits firsthand without any commitment. Simply visit our website to sign up and start optimizing your Shopify store today. We appreciate your support on our Product Hunt launch and look forward to hearing more about your experience with Test Cart! πŸš€