• Subscribe
  • We are live on Product Hunt Today 😈

Frank Sondors
    68 replies
    Today we're launching Mailforge on Product Hunt. Mailforge is designed to help you set up your cold email infrastructure in minutes and reduce the cost significantly. After having created over 100 domains and 200 mailboxes in 2023, I said to myself no more, I'm not doing this. Now you can do it in minutes on autopilot 😈 https://www.producthunt.com/posts/mailforge I would appreciate it if you could check out our launch and provide me and my team some feedback.

Replies

Alex Gurevich
    I liked the video you did on your home page, it's very simple and short, you dive right into the product and show how it works. I even linked it to someone else on how to make the right video for your launch.
    Ramya Bhaskar
    Duonut | Conversational AI survey.
    upvoted :) we have also launched Duonut today. Would be great to get community feedback
    Emmanuel Raymond
    Great product! Upvoted!!
    Dovydas Volodko
    🔥🔥🔥
    Andrei
    Just upvoted. Nice product!
    Elizabeth Tishchenko
    Congatulations, Frank!
    Chirag Dave
    Very best wishes! Just an advice from past experience, while presetting the product, add problem solving in very first slide or get in touch at hello@sketchish.com | sketchish.com
    Awais Rasool
    Congratulations on going live on Product Hunt! This exciting milestone marks the culmination of your hard work and dedication. I wish you all the best for a successful launch.
    Upvoted! Best of Luck!
    congratulations 🎉
    Chikezie Sixtus
    ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
    Sachin Yadav
    Best of luck 💥 keep rock 🤙🙃
    Prema Toppo
    congratulations 🚀
    Aden Will
    congratulation Frank Sondors
    supported the idea 💡
    Gabriel Ryan
    Upvoted your great work.
    Rohit Joshi
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    congrats on the launch, just supported !
    Nachiket Patel
    All the best, Frank! Upvoted already!