• Subscribe
  • πŸš€ We are launching Scade.pro in 2 days, what advice can you give us?

Nastassia
    90 replies
    What are your tips for successful launching on Product Hunt? Here's our coming soon page: https://www.producthunt.com/products/scade-pro

Replies

Mansi Trivedi
    Good luck with the launch! The best tip is to stay active and engaged till the very last hour of the launch.
    Nastassia
    @rhexai love this community, so I will not disappear after the launch. β˜ΊοΈπŸ™Œ
    George Aleesu
    @mansi_trivedi1 Gotta keep engaging and supporting the community even after your launch! We must keep the community alive
    Nastassia
    @mansi_trivedi1 thank you Mansi. I am so excited about the launch, so I think it will be this way for sure πŸ’•πŸ‘
    George Aleesu
    @nastassia_k Nice one! Happy to have you here forever πŸ˜€βœŒ
    good luck Nastassia 🀞
    Nastassia
    @mehmet_yitmen1 thank you so much Mehmet :)
    Ramit Koul
    Honestly, haven't got any successful launch on producthunt yet, so can't provide any tips πŸ˜… (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...) Hope you will achieve success and All the best for your upcoming launch, I will support from my side. πŸ’ͺπŸš€
    Nastassia
    @ramitkoul Ramit, thanks you for your kind words and support! I am always happy to support as well, just let me know
    Ramit Koul
    @nastassia_k sure, thanks for your support!
    Yogita Gholap
    Notified. Best of luck with the launch
    Nastassia
    @yogita_pg thank you πŸ‘πŸ˜
    Karan Arora
    Most of those who upvote or respond to your discussion will likely be launching something within a week too πŸ˜…
    Karan Arora
    @nastassia_k Its good to get support but in the end what matters is paying customer to move the needle.
    Nastassia
    @gamifykaran and this is actually great :) love new products and happy to support them
    George Aleesu
    @gamifykaran Nice prediction!
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    My top tips for a successful Product Hunt launch: Engage with the community respond to comments and questions. Btw best of luck. Excited to check out Scade.pro.
    Nastassia
    @priyankamandal thank you so much! that's a great tip and thank you for wishing us luck!
    Matteo Zumpano
    Netjet.io, Free AI Website Builder
    Netjet.io, Free AI Website Builder
    Good luck on your launch πŸš€
    Karl Baumgarten
    We're also preparing our launch right now - so I don't have practical experience to share, but watched this video a few days ago and found it super helpful (not affiliated):
    . Hope this helps :) And good luck with the launch!
    Nastassia
    @karl_baumgarten1 great, thanks a ton πŸ‘βœ¨ and best of luck with your launch!
    Good luck, Ping me when you do, happy to upvote!
    Nastassia
    @emna_ghariani1 thank you Emna, sure πŸ’•
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Best of luck with the launch. Looks promising
    Nastassia
    @kostyabolsh Konstantin thank you so much ☺️
    Chris M
    Best of luck to you!
    Indu Thangamuthu
    Follow your heart and trust in your efforts πŸ’ͺ
    Luke
    Hey Natassia - we're launching Lungy (https://www.lungy.app) in two days too! Good luck 🀞
    Nastassia
    @lukehale cool! Best of luck to you too πŸ™Œ
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    I would say keep the engagement consistent throughout the whole time. I believe you are all set, hold your breathe and enjoy the journey. We are here to support you. ( :
    Nastassia
    @istiakahmad Istiak thank you so much! Your support means the world to us πŸ™Œβ˜€οΈ
    Nastassia
    @steve_weatherby thanks for your advice πŸ’•