Want to know some smart moves to get my first client

Arup Mahanta
3 replies
Hello folks Myself Arup, a marketer and designer. I'm building Visual Monkey, a subscription based design agency and last week we made our site live here is the link if you want to check - https://www.visualmonkey.co I'm looking for some clients for this, right now doing some LinkedIn outreach but it's not effective. That's why I'm asking this here, is there any smarter way to get new clients. Kindly share your experience, particularly if you're running same business model and if you have proven results I'm open for paid consultation. Looking forward to get some exciting inputs Thanks

Replies

Fern Church
I am not sure I can give you advice on bringing new clients, but you have made great progress to build your branding and website similar to DesignJoy. I would love to hear of any areas that you do find success in, as we are also looking at the same problem that needs to be solved.
Deluar Hosain
Hello Arup, this is Deluar a digital business adept and sales & marketing executive. I'm glad to hear that you're building Visual Monkey, a subscription-based design agency. Your website looks great! There are many ways to get new clients for your business, but some of the most effective ones are: • Offer value for free. Create valuable content such as blog posts, eBooks, webinars, podcasts, etc. that showcase your skills and knowledge and attract potential clients to your website or social media channels. • Reach out to your network. Ask your friends, family, colleagues, former clients, etc. for referrals or introductions to people who might need your services. You can also join online communities and forums related to your niche and offer helpful advice or feedback to others as you asked here. • Partner with freelancers and other businesses. Collaborate with other professionals who offer complementary services to yours and cross-promote each other to your respective audiences. For example, you can partner with Mansurul Haque the founder of Besnik.net. • Expand your resources. As you are going to sell design around the world you should expand your design resources that will help your clients to find their best choice. UIHUT B2B offers 23000+ design template resources, you can checkout this to grow 20X more. • Upsell existing clients. Offer additional services or packages to your current clients that can help them achieve their goals or solve their problems. For example, you can offer web design along with graphic design, or logo design along with branding. • Ask past clients for referrals. Reach out to your previous clients and ask them if they know anyone who might need your services. You can also ask them for testimonials or reviews that you can use on your website or social media to attract more clients. • Cold email potential clients. Find businesses or individuals who might benefit from your services and send them a personalized email that introduces yourself, explains how you can help them, and invites them to a call or a meeting. I hope this helps you get some exciting inputs for your business. Want to collaborate more? Find me in LinkedIn. See you soon!
Arup  Mahanta
Hey Delaur, thanks for sharing these valuable inputs, I'm also into Digital Marketing and working as a full time social media manager and side by side m building this. I'll definitely look into those aspects and thanks again for your help Thanks Arup